Saturday, July 31, 2010
Tunnel of Fudge
A lady I work with found a recipe online for the Tunnel of Fudge Cake. Her mother used to make this cake when she was a kid so she was excited to try and make it from scratch (it used to come in a mix but that was eventually discontinued). She know I like to bake and since we were going to KD's graduation party I told her I would make it, although I was substituting pretzels pieces for the walnuts.
There was definitely a fudgey part in the middle but I honestly can't say that it was a tunnel like the picture on the website. We brought it to the party and it was quite delicious. I don't even particularly care for chocolate. So there you go, my first tunnel of fudge cake. How many more are in my future? I can't say for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment