Saturday, July 10, 2010

1856 Country Store

For the kids, the day we go to the 1856 Country Store (the candy store) beats all other days at the Cape. This is the same candy store that my parents brought me to when I was a kid and I am sure I felt just the same way. I think the Store Hours sign is new, however.
Once you get to the back of the store there and bins and bins of candy along with bagged candy, packaged candy and any other kind of candy you can think of.
I can't believe we actually let all fourteen kids in at the same time.
Sarah took a long time to make the exact selections but when she was done she couldn't have been happier.
Actually, they all look pretty happy.
Here is the Mod Squad looking happy.
And the Fab Four.
And the Three Stooges.
All the adults are happy it is over!

Actually it is fun to see the kids all together and excited. I love being able to share bits and pieces of my childhood with my family. I wouldn't trade a minute of it.

And the fresh bullseye I had wasn't bad either!

No comments: