Dinner was delicious and the evening was fairly quiet since a we shipped a group of people off to the Elliot Street house so we wouldn't be on top of each other.
Today started off with a trip to the Thrift Store to buy some t-shirts so my sister can make Sarah and I skirts. I think that activity is scheduled for next week. The next few hours were rather chaotic with everyone deciding what they wanted to do. We ended up at South Cape Beach with seven of the kids for a few hours. Some took a walk to the sandbar while the rest just rested. My sister had to get back early since her family was going to my cousins for drinks and appetizers. They can only handle one family at a time. We totally understand but I am a little upset that their appetizers were so much better than ours. I will just chalk it up to timing.
While dinner was being prepared the rest of the group headed to the Commons to shop. Matthew won some fudge this time. Just what we need...more fudge. Dinner was delicious and the evening ended with a large group game of Scatagories. There was many a laugh even from those just looking on.
I made plans to see my dear friend SW tomorrow. She doesn't have a lot of time this weekend so we will just be meeting for lunch but getting together with her every summer is definitely one of the things on my 'must do' list. I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment