I received a text from Sarah's friend while we were on the Cape asking if they could have a surprise party for Sarah on the 23rd. Of course the answer was yes and I am sure the planning started right away, knowing these girls. They have planned many a surprise party and now it was Sarah's turn. I told Sarah she could go to her friend's house today and as it turned out I was home for lunch so I got to drive her over there and hear the girls yell SURPRISE as the door was opened. She was sooo surprised!! Little did she know she would have to wear a hand decorated hat.

She was also blindfolded while on their way to a surprise location. She wasn't sure how funny she looked.

Although a lady in the car next to them started laughing at a stop light so that got the whole car laughing. Sarah just waived. They had to stuff the car so Sarah was pushed up to the door anyway and to have the hat and blindfold must have been quite a site. Sarah had a great time and is very fortunate to have such great friends. They obviously know her well because the theme of the party was "Pretty in Pink". She will always remember when she turned thirteen and this great hat!!
1 comment:
What fun!!! perfect party theme....but where was the "surprise location"?
Post a Comment