
It has been a week since vacation ended so I thought it was a good time to revisit some of the things that I love about it.
Making new friends.

The largest lobster roll known to man.

Celebrating birthdays.

Fooling around.

Clamming (that is me in the hat on the right).

Pizza on the beach.

Driving in the car.

The best dog ever!

The Popponessett Inn.

The coolest street name.

Just relaxing on the beach.

Cousins!

Fourth of July party.

Uncles Steve's Porsche (hee hee).

Meeting the new members of the family.

The outdoor shower!!!

Kayaking in the bay.

Seeing Mr. Cool look like this.

Hanging out with the young beautiful people.

Walks on the beach.


Cousins!

The trip to the Country Store.

Sisters (it is always a bad hair day on the Cape)

Surprise days at the beach.

And the awesome colors of the hydrangeas.
1 comment:
Sounds like fun!!!!! All the while I was at Roche Bros.!!
Post a Comment