Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pizza on the Beach

For several years now we have gotten together with our cousins for pizza on the beach. I am not sure how this all started but we sure have a good time.The kids usually eat pretty quickly because there are so many things to do on the beach. For instance, they can play on and then jump from the lifeguard chair.
Then we every so kindly ask them to stop and pose for a group picture!
And you never know if a football game is going to break out.
All the fun was enough to tire the kids out. Maybe that is why we started having pizza on the beach!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I love pizza on the beach!! I went to a wedding in Rosemary Beach Fl and following the gorgeous ceremony and reception they had a bonfire on the beack and served pizza and beer...it was perfect beyond words! Sounds like it is for your family too.