Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Homework
I took some pictures of Matthew doing his homework tonight.
Yes, that is him juggling. For English they have to give a "How to" presentation so Matthew decided to show his class "How to Juggle". He has been juggling for years, but over the last several days he has been seen doing a lot more juggling, I mean studying, than usual. His presentation even has a few simple juggling tricks thrown in; like the over the back trick.
I did, however, notice something rather familiar about his style of concentration. You can see it clearly in the next picture.
He sticks out his tongue, just like I did when I used to dance. I can still hear Mrs. Winslow shouting "Put your tongue in your mouth!" as we rehearsed for Alice in Wonderland. He is just like me he just hates to admit it. I want to see an A on that presentation, Matthew. All that concentration is going to pay off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment