Tuesday, January 19, 2010
16 Hours
When my family was in for Thanksgiving, my sister brought her german shephard Scout. Here is a picture of Scout and Macki from this summer at the beach. Don't they look like they are the best dogs???!!???
Dan and JB took the dogs for a walk/run while they were here, but they got busted by the Forest Preserve police for not having the dogs on leashes. The officer was not fooling around and gave Dan a ticket for being in violation. Well today was the day he went to Doggie Court and was sentenced to 16 hours of community service; 8 hours for each dog! He had told the officer that both dogs were his because he didn't want JB to have to suffer any consequences. Well now we know what those consequences are. We all will be serving these community service hours together and thinking of Scout and JB the whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My grandogs have a record??? I,m sooo ashamed!
busted. I will have to reconsider the influences I have in my life...
Post a Comment