Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Quite Surprised

I was quite surprised when I came downstairs this morning to find a strange dog in the house!


I asked "What is this strange dog doing in the house?". To which Dan replied "Buckey was in our backyard so I let him in the house". We have, on several occasions let our neighbor's dog, Buckey, in the house because he has gone through his invisible fence. So this normally would have been an acceptable answer, but "This isn't Buckey!" I replied. Dan couldn't believe it. He had been working, saw a beagle in the backyard and assumed it was Buckey. After several phone calls, we tracked down George's owner and called her to come and get him. That was certainly an interesting way to start the day! Thanks for a good laugh, honey. I love you!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Hahahahahaha! Love this!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!