Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It Spoke To Me

Sarah and I left a few minutes later than usual today for ballet but we are always early so I wasn't worried. Then the construction traffic snuck up on us. When I saw all the cars ahead of us at the stop light I said to Sarah "We are in a little bit of trouble here" meaning we might be late for ballet. When I looked forward again I read the license plate in front of me. It said NO BIGGIE. This was a sign. It took my breath away for a second because it was so perfect for the moment. I decided to listen to the license plate and not worry about it. Sure enough, we got there just in time for the class. Thanks NO BIGGIE. You may have just saved me a few grey hairs!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect!!!