Saturday, February 6, 2010

True Colors

Matthew took me to the True Colors Mother/Son Dance tonight at St. Laurence. We got all dressed up and I even got flowers!

We hung out with LC, TC, JD and KD and had to have our picture taken by the huge sparkly STL.


Matthew has made a lot of new friends here and we couldn't be happier.

After we ate, the dancing started. Of course you have to do YMCA!

And then there is the large 'ball' of boys jumping around crazy.

I didn't get a picture of Matthew and me dancing, but we must have danced to at least ten songs together. When we weren't dancing together I would try and figure out which one of the crazy dancers was him. I did catch him in this picture running around the perimeter of the ball.
He is the one on the far right with the white shirt. This may have been the time he was running away from CM, but I can't be sure. We both had a great time and have already agreed that we will be going for the next three years. Go Vikings!

No comments: