Monday, February 1, 2010
Natural Gas
In an effort to teach Matthew a little bit about the utilities than make the house 'function', he had him go outside and reach the gas meter, electric meter and water meter. Matthew had Dan come with him back out to the gas meter because he smelled gas. Dan did too. Yikes!
I jumped into action and called the gas company. They sent someone (within twenty minutes I might add) to check it out. As soon as Mr. Gas Guy saw the meter he said "That's a new meter. They don't leak." Did he think I was going to say "OK then, have a nice day."? He had his 'gas-checky-thing' and went right to work. I began to hear clanging and banging. Soon after he knocked on the door. "It did have a small leak. It has now been repaired." Phew! Way to go Dan and Matthew's noses. Let's see what next month's bill looks like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment