Thursday, February 25, 2010
Girl Stuff
After band today, Sarah and I snuck out to go shopping for a dress for her to wear to the Father/Daughter Dance this Saturday. Of course we went to several stores and she tried on several dresses, but there was definitely one that stood out. Here is a sneak peak.
We were also able to pick up a new pair of shoes to go with the dress. Both the shoes and dress can also double as an Easter dress (phew). We had a very nice time together even though she had a hard time making a decision. We actually went to the register with two dresses. I told her she had to decide by the time it was our turn. I think she made a great decision. I look forward to the many future shopping trips that we will have together. I love you, Sarah!!! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see the rest!! I'm sure you'll be beautiful. Lucky Dad!
Post a Comment