Monday, February 22, 2010

Marybeth Who?

How many times have you run into someone that you have met before and they don't remember you? Well it happens to me all the time! It has gotten to the point that I don't even bother trying to talk with some people figuring that this person won't remember me either. Those are the people who usually do, though. I can't figure it out. They probably think I am a snob or something.

On the other hand, I do get a lot of people who meet me for the first time and say that they think they met me somewhere. I usually just say that I must have a common look. Wait?!? Am I doing to them, what they do to me? I think I may have just gone in a big circle.

Anyway, I must confess, there are times when I remember them and they remember me too so when I say all the time I really just mean a lot of the time. So those are the times when I just smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn;t recognize you either from that picture!!!! It doesn't even look like you...Love you, Your Mother