Sarah and I were invited to a welcome event for high school tonight. There was a slide show running on two or three screens, entertainment by a singing group, an inspiring talk from a senior and a good old cafeteria style spaghetti dinner. It was a nice introduction for the girls plus the apparel store was OPEN. Sarah is now sporting a new sweatshirt (they didn't have the yoga pants in her size) that will get lots of use.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Spaghetti Dinner
What compliments a spaghetti dinner better than a giant M cake?
Sarah and I were invited to a welcome event for high school tonight. There was a slide show running on two or three screens, entertainment by a singing group, an inspiring talk from a senior and a good old cafeteria style spaghetti dinner. It was a nice introduction for the girls plus the apparel store was OPEN. Sarah is now sporting a new sweatshirt (they didn't have the yoga pants in her size) that will get lots of use.
Sarah and I were invited to a welcome event for high school tonight. There was a slide show running on two or three screens, entertainment by a singing group, an inspiring talk from a senior and a good old cafeteria style spaghetti dinner. It was a nice introduction for the girls plus the apparel store was OPEN. Sarah is now sporting a new sweatshirt (they didn't have the yoga pants in her size) that will get lots of use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All of this transitioning to high school is too much fun and very exciting, but I must admit my heart skipped a beat when I walked past the driver's ed table at Emma's open house!!
Already??? Eighth grade is barely half over!!!
Post a Comment