Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kids Day at Comiskey

How can you beat $1.00 tickets for kids? We decided we couldn't, so on the last day of Spring Break we headed for Comiskey. Our first stop when we got there was to see a customer of the Bank who's family owns one of the souvenir shops. She told us about this guy that does free caricatures but warned that the line gets really long. I spotted him shortly thereafter and there was no line so we went right over and became the line. We only waited four or five minutes and in that time a line had started to form. When it was their turn, the kids sat down on the two chairs (Matthew had to sit on both chairs) and proceeded to giggle.

The whole thing took no more than fifteen minutes. They just loved it. I can't wait to get it framed!

To make the day even better, the Sox beat the Twins 5 to 4. Go Sox!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! especially Colin's freckles. Reminds me of you Boots.Remember the charcoal in my upstairs hallway?

Mb said...

I sure do, they are my favorites!