Thursday, April 15, 2010

First Soccer Game

Sarah joined the school soccer team this year and today was the first game that she was able to go to. Ballet still takes priority. It was a beautiful day so I seized the opportunity to take some pictures. She has plenty game time and had a great game.


She even got a high five from the coach at the end of the game.

I must admit I am a little rusty when it comes to being a soccer spectator. I didn't even remember how many 'periods' there were. I was informed that there are two halves. Back in high school I cheered for soccer but I obviously didn't retain much. I am ready to learn again and cheer on my little girl!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Sarah! Diversify....Your Godmother was a big soccer player. She'd be proud!

Anonymous said...

an addendem to previous comment....just remembered that your Godfather was also a soccer player....must be in the genes!

Mel said...

Shin guards and leotards! Welcome to my life!