Thursday, April 1, 2010

Egg-citing

There is an egg decorating contest at the bank tomorrow. The customers will be voting on the egg that is the most egg-citing. I decided to participate because I knew I had the craftiest gal around to help me. I didn't want to dye the egg because that is really messy and we are dying our Easter eggs on Saturday so I thought of another idea. While I was at work today, Sarah put together a prototype.
Isn't that egg-citing? Well it is definitely unegg-spected. The prototype was so successful we are keeping it as an Easter decoration. Here is the contestant.

He looks like he is walking to the bank with his one foot up in the air! I just hope he is still standing in the morning. Here they are together.

Sarah did another great job. Thank you, honey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you hard boiled the contestant!!!