Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thanks, but

Colin took it upon himself today to reorganize and clean the cabinet underneath the kitchen sink. When I 'caught' him doing this, how could I say "Don't do that, I just organized it the way I like it a month ago. Now I won't be able to find anything!" He just turned to me and said, "I felt like cleaning." That happens so rarely around here that I just shut my mouth and walked away.

He was so proud of himself because he put things together that were the same. How long do I have to keep it like this? Is there some sort of protocol for this? At heart I am an organized person, although it doesn't always appear that way. The few things I have 'control' over I like to be organized my way. I think I am the most frequent user of this stuff, so I want to be able to grab the bottle I need when I need it and not have to search for it. How do I know if I need more of it if it is hidden behind something else? Sigh. I can't think about it anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Send him to my house!