Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Macki the...
I let the dog out on his chain today with a new rawhide bone. When I went to check on him I couldn't find the bone, so I figured he had buried it, although I couldn't imagine where. I finally found it half 'buried' and had to laugh at the feable attempt. Before I had time to grab my camera and snap a photo, he had grabbed the bone. To my surprise, however, he decided to do it again! He was using his front paws to 'dig' a hole, place the bone there, and then used his nose to move the grass over the bone. It was clear he was working very hard, but the final result was even more feable this time as you can see.
Here is a close up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
FEEBLE !!! only your mother would correct your spelling!!!
Post a Comment