Monday, October 19, 2009

So Embarrassing

Today was Colin's last day of football, so I couldn't resist snapping one last picture. It is rather obvious he has watched some NFL football because he knew just the look required.
Now to the embarrassing part. Sarah received the first place award for her Fire Prevention essay this year! I didn't even know she had written the essay since she is so independent now, but the awards ceremony was tonight at the fire house. She was hesitant to go, but I didn't give her an option. She was given a very nice plaque, but was less than eager to have me take a close up picture of her with it.

Dan and I didn't understand her behavior because this was a very nice honor. She finally told us that we are SO embarrassing. We are obviously doing our jobs very well :) Congratulations!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sarah! Don't you know that all parents embarrass their kids. It is part of their job!

Mb said...

You taught me well!!