I think she is thrilled but just remember this is part of your birthday present!! Happy Birthday Honey, I love you!
Monday, June 14, 2010
When You Turn 13
For years I have been telling Sarah that when she turns 13 she can get her ears pierced. Since we will be on the Cape for her actual birthday we decided that she could get them pierced before we go. Dan wasn't quite on board but he relented so today I took Sarah and three of her friends to get her ears pierced.
She doesn't look nervous, does she? She really wasn't nervous while they were cleaning her ears and marking where the piercing would be.
Just as the ladies were ready she looked very nervous so her friend held her hand and then it was done.
What a good friend! So now she has her ears pierced.
I think she is thrilled but just remember this is part of your birthday present!! Happy Birthday Honey, I love you!
I think she is thrilled but just remember this is part of your birthday present!! Happy Birthday Honey, I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beautiful! Now you will have to be very diligent with the "care and feeding" of pierced ears!
She has holes in her head? Congrats on making it to this milestone of maturity!
I'm still against it
Post a Comment