Matthew and his friends decided they wanted to head downtown this morning and watch the Stanley Cup Parade. I was definitely nervous about them going on the train and all but I dropped him of at the train station on my way to work and off he went. He will definitely remember this day.



Six hours later I picked him up. "How was it?" I asked. "Truthfully", he said "it was so crowded and hot and hot and we never got close enough to see anything." He was disappointed but had a good time on his first adventure downtown with his friends. The pictures are from my friend's facebook page but I couldn't imagine not having any pictures of it!! When the White Sox won the World Series five years ago I talked about taking the kids but basically chickened out thinking they were too young. Hopefully there will be another parade to go to soon. I still haven't been to one.
No comments:
Post a Comment