Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Baseball Day

I know that it was Father's Day but it sure seemed like baseball day. The White Sox played an early day game which was good because Colin had a make up game from Saturday (against his cousins team) mid afternoon. Then after dinner the Red Sox played (well are still playing actually). Dan took in all three games and I managed to capture some moments of Colin's game.











The Angels didn't pull out a win today but it didn't damper Colin's spirits too much. It was nice that we got to go to his game as a family. That is what you are supposed to do on Father's Day; spend it with family. Happy Father's Day Dan. We love you. And Happy Father's Day to my dad and Dan's dad. You will always be in our hearts.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Colin suddenly looks very tall to me!

Anonymous said...

I almost felt as though I was there. Thanks!! ....and thanks for remembering his Grandpas.