When I tell people they always ask "How many grandchildren is that now for your mother in law?" The answer is always "I am not really sure, I lost count." Well today, that is going to change. Right here, right now I am going to count how many grandchildren there are. Here goes...B K M T K A P D E R K J M S C C T N O C S B J M G. That makes 25. Ta Da! Oh and by the way, there are three great grandchildren too. Welcome to the family Connor, you'll never feel lonely.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
How Many?
Here is my newest nephew Connor James.

When I tell people they always ask "How many grandchildren is that now for your mother in law?" The answer is always "I am not really sure, I lost count." Well today, that is going to change. Right here, right now I am going to count how many grandchildren there are. Here goes...B K M T K A P D E R K J M S C C T N O C S B J M G. That makes 25. Ta Da! Oh and by the way, there are three great grandchildren too. Welcome to the family Connor, you'll never feel lonely.
When I tell people they always ask "How many grandchildren is that now for your mother in law?" The answer is always "I am not really sure, I lost count." Well today, that is going to change. Right here, right now I am going to count how many grandchildren there are. Here goes...B K M T K A P D E R K J M S C C T N O C S B J M G. That makes 25. Ta Da! Oh and by the way, there are three great grandchildren too. Welcome to the family Connor, you'll never feel lonely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment