Saturday, November 6, 2010

St. Al's Got Talent

After a crazy day of running around in all different directions, Dan and I got home around the same time to discover that we had no (and I mean no) food in the house for dinner. Well, it just so happened that in church they mentioned that Iron Horse was going to be playing in the Parish Center and dinner was part of the deal. Well that sounded good to us especially since Dan had just won $$$ at the OTB (his brother Marty was back from Afghanistan). I managed to 'cook' up two dinners for the boys; both included toasted hot dog buns since we didn't have any bread in the house.

I had never heard of Iron Horse since I don't really watch much, or any, tv, but it just so happens that they appeared on America's Got Talent and were known to many. They are a three piece band and are quite entertaining.

Have you ever seen that before? The entertainment was great and the conversation was too. The only downside was the tasteless food. Two outta three ain't bad???????? It was a very nice ending to a busy, busy week. I wish you could have been there K and BZ!! Now I just have to gear up for another.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is OTB ?...and another what?