I had a tough time this morning. I had to dress for a fashion show and then be ready to go right to a football game . Needless to say, I was quite warm at the Nordstroms fashion show that Sarah was in, due to all my football weather layers, but ready with more layers in the back of the car to add on when we got to the football game.
Nordstroms was hosting a Nutcracker Family Dinner kickoff event Fashion Show emceed by Micah Materre of WGN News. I wasn't sure what to expect but it turned out to be a fun event that I think Sarah enjoyed. Here she is on her walk down the 'runway'.


She is wearing a pink Juicy Couture sweatsuit that fit her beautifully but cost more than I care to say. Even though we could have had 15% off the purchase, we didn't buy it. Sarah is fortunate to have some good friends that got up early to come with us downtown for the fashion show and then directly onto the football game.

We arrived at St. Rita High School just in time to hear the players being announced and for the kickoff. Colin wasn't able to play because he has strep, but the team managed to pull off an exciting win over the Redwings of St. Raphael. The final score was 9-6 St. Als. The team celebrated at the final tick of the clock by forming a large mass of players jumping up and down.

Congratulations to the Raiders for a great win and the first Raider team to go undeafeated all season.
As for Sarah, nobody tried to whisk her off to the runways of New York (this is what Dan was afraid of) and she even made it on to the nine o'clock news. Okay, so it was just a portion of her that was on the news, but we knew she was there!! You were beautiful out there today. Keep on smiling.
1 comment:
Sounds very exciting and a lot of fun.Just don't forget school has to fit into the equation!
Post a Comment