This might be my biggest pet peeve of all. How hard is it to put a new roll on? I am going to go out on a limb and say that I inherited a lot of my Dad's pet peeves. Two that come to mind right away are the Fleishmann's Margarine two-pack in the fridge with only one tub in it and the ice cube tray with ice cubes missing. I don't buy Fleishmann's Margarine but there are many things that come in multi-packs these days. There are several people that live in my household that take some out of the pack and leave the somewhat empty pack in the fridge. Grrrr.
I wonder which of my pet peeves my children will most remember when they are adults!!
4 comments:
Yesterday Leif grabbed some crackers and commented that they were stale. The next day I went to the cabinet and in addition to the two empty granola bar boxes my kids left there, I found that box of stale crackers. I am right there with you Mb!
The pet peeve of Dad's that comes to mind is the cereal box with three cheerios in the bottom...and primarily the ice cube trays (long before ice makers were part of the fridge)
do you always take your camera into the bathroom? that isn't your house so you can't blame your family for that one!
Post a Comment