"Do they still sell carbon paper?" I asked. Obviously they do if his Geometry teacher is asking the students to purchase it. We did find it in the office supply store and when we brought it home I told Matthew I would show him how it worked. He is going to be using it while doing his homework so that he can hand in one copy and keep one copy. To demonstrate I took an old spiral notebook that we had and placed the carbon sheet between the first and second pages with the black side down. I wrote Matthew's name and class title and then revealed the second page. Matthew's face lit up as if I had just done a super-fantastic magic trick. "That is so cool!" he exclaimed. I just laughed. Who knew carbon paper could be so much fun.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Carbon Paper
Matthew came home from his first day of sophomore year with a list of school supplies that he needed. The items on the list were typical; binders, composition notebooks, spirals, pens, pencils and folders. There was one item that caught my eye, however; carbon paper.
"Do they still sell carbon paper?" I asked. Obviously they do if his Geometry teacher is asking the students to purchase it. We did find it in the office supply store and when we brought it home I told Matthew I would show him how it worked. He is going to be using it while doing his homework so that he can hand in one copy and keep one copy. To demonstrate I took an old spiral notebook that we had and placed the carbon sheet between the first and second pages with the black side down. I wrote Matthew's name and class title and then revealed the second page. Matthew's face lit up as if I had just done a super-fantastic magic trick. "That is so cool!" he exclaimed. I just laughed. Who knew carbon paper could be so much fun.
"Do they still sell carbon paper?" I asked. Obviously they do if his Geometry teacher is asking the students to purchase it. We did find it in the office supply store and when we brought it home I told Matthew I would show him how it worked. He is going to be using it while doing his homework so that he can hand in one copy and keep one copy. To demonstrate I took an old spiral notebook that we had and placed the carbon sheet between the first and second pages with the black side down. I wrote Matthew's name and class title and then revealed the second page. Matthew's face lit up as if I had just done a super-fantastic magic trick. "That is so cool!" he exclaimed. I just laughed. Who knew carbon paper could be so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
See Matt, the old days were fun too... just be sure not to get it all over your hands!
Post a Comment