For two years I have been saying I am going to do a garage sale. Well it finally happened last weekend. I got rid of a lot of stuff and couldn't be happier!!! It was very busy the first day and it tapered off on Saturday, but I had some friends stop by to help and we had a good time. I have a couple of pictures to show some of the items that sold. Anything that was left over, I took to the Franciscan Sisters on Wednesday because they are having a big garage sale this weekend. My garage looks so empty now it is great.

The night before the sale, we were all getting a few last minute things done and Colin piped up and said "You know, one person's trash is another person's treasure!". I am not quite sure where he heard that, but it was perfect for the moment. The kids each sold quite a few things and made a little extra pocket change for all the concession stands we will be frequenting at our many football games. I can finally breathe a sigh of relief now that it is over.
2 comments:
Where did the old sewing machine and desk come from?
Zeilers and Barrys.
Post a Comment